Buffalo Trail PTCO
News From the Herd--February 9, 2014Upcoming Events
- Monday and Tuesday, February 17 and 18--No School
- Wednesday, February 19--Pre-sale money due for the Luau
- Friday, February 21--Luau Dance
The Luau Dance has been rescheduled for Friday, Feb. 21st. To pre-order tickets, please send your money and food orders to the school by Wed., 2/19. If you have paid already and have wrist bands, keep them for the night of the event.
You are welcome to purchase tickets and available food items the night of the event, but food selection may be limited.
Box Tops Needed
Attached is the current box top competition form. Submitting box tops earns money for our school. Turn in the completed sheet by February 24. One completed sheet will be drawn for a $10.00 gift card to Target.
Other Interesting Information and District Events
- Vendor Expo - There will be a Vendor Expo in March. Any organization that does any type of fundraising to support children is welcome to attend the Vendor Expo. EVERYONE is invited and it is FREE!! The event is March 5, 2014 from 9:00 am - 1:00pm at the ISF building. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardboard Challenge - The Cardboard Challenge is a worldwide celebration of child creativity and the role communities can play in fostering it inspired by the short film, "Caine’s Arcade." Kids are challenged to create and build using cardboard, recycled materials and imagination. On March 13, 2014 Cherry Creek Schools Foundation will host a district wide Cardboard Challenge. All grade levels are invited to participate. See the attached flyer for additional information.
We Need Your Help
- Pictures Please - Yearbook will be coming soon. We need pictures school events you may have snapped.
We can take the photos in multiple ways:
- email them to email@example.com
- put them on a disk and drop off at the front office
- check out a jump drive, copy them on there, and return the drive the nest day (just drop us an email and we can send it home with your student).
When sending photos, please label them with grade, teacher and/or event Keep an eye out for our presale flyer coming in February.
- Volunteer Wall of Fame - Are you crafty? Do you enjoy taking pictures or putting them together in a fun collage?. Then Ann Moore needs your help. We are putting together a wall of fame for our volunteers and Ann would love your help. Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would enjoy this position.
- Earning for Learning - Earn points for our school at Southlands Mall by turning in your receipts to the front office, the box in the school library or the Southland’s Mall main office. **Receipts must be submitted by February 28 to earn bonus points.**