Buffalo Trail PTCO News
January 13, 2014
Dear Buffalo Trails Families,
- Parent University - Buffalo Trail Library tomorrow, Tuesday, January 14th at 6:30pm. Our guest speaker will be Dr. Floyd Cobb, Director of Curriculum and Instruction for Cherry Creek Schools. He will be discussing Colorado Academic Standard Changes. You won’t want to miss his insight. Free childcare is provided.
- Skate City Night - Next Wednesday, January 22nd from 6-8pm. January is "Tailgate" theme party for the month. We're really looking forward to seeing a big turnout with all of the students, family and friends from Buffalo Trail Elementary!
- Flyer about upcoming restaurant nights - January 15, 2014
- Which Wich 5pm-9pm (just drop your receipt in the drop box at register)
- The Pond Ice Skating 6pm-9pm Cost $10.50 each (tax included) and the school will receive $3.00 per admission
- The Cookie Company - 6pm-pm Be sure to mention Buffalo Trail
- PTCO sponsored Luau Winter Dance will be on Friday, January 31st from 6:30pm-8:30pm. We will have a live DJ and photo booth. A flyer will be coming home soon so mark your calendars. Parents must attend with their child and adult admission is FREE!
- Memories in Pictures! Yearbook will be coming soon and our yearbook editors need your help! First day of school, field trips, Trunk or Treat, restaurant nights, Veterans day, boys and girls reading night... do you have pictures from these events that you'd be willing to share with our yearbook editors. We are in the process of putting together the yearbook and NEED your photos from this years activities. If you could gather them up and get them to us.
We can take them in multiple ways:
- you can email them to yearbook at btptco dot org
- you can put them on a disk and drop off at the front office
- you can arrange to check out a jump drive and copy them on there (just drop us an email and we can send it home with your student). We just ask that you return it the next day.
When sending your photos in if you could please make sure to label them with the grade, teacher and/or event they relate to that would be very helpful! Thank you for your help! And keep an eye out for our presale flyer coming in February.
- Box Tops Touchdown Competition -You can earn points towards a popcorn party for your classroom and money for our school. Just glue or tape a box top on top of each team logo and return to your teacher or the front office. Every completed sheet will score a Touch Down (7 points) for your class - half completed sheets (10 BOX TOPS) will score a field goal (3 points) for your class. Competition runs from 1/10 through 1/24. Click on touchdown to print your own box top sheet.
Post a Comment