A quick update on the Spell-A-Thon, after much thought we have decided to postpone the Spell-A-Thon this year. With the economic stresses, we feel it's better to hold off on this fundraiser. And with the great success of previous fundraisers we are in good shape this year and just feel it was better to postpone.
Our next large event will be the Spring Carnival... Look for details to come, although mark your calendar for May 17th. If you are interested in helping in any way, feel free to leave a comment with your name and we will get in touch!